We can help you to organize your Hindu Wedding in Mombasa.
Where do you like it??? In a Hindu Temple, in a Samaj, on the Beach or what is your place of choice??
As there is not relay a standard ceremony for Hindu Marriages, you need to advise me to the rites
your Families require you to perform so we can organize it here with the Hindu Priest.
– The mehndi ceremony for the Bride.
– Lagaan Lakwa Ceremnony
– The Mandva for the Bride with pitty
– The Mandva for the Groom with pitty
– Kanyadaan – the giving away of daughter by the father
– Panigrahana – a ritual in presence of fire, where the groom takes the bride’s hand as a sign of their union
– Saptapadi – is the most important ritual. It is called the seven step ritual, where each step corresponds to a vow groom makes to bride, and a vow the bride makes to groom. The vows are pronounced in Sanskrit in long form, or short quicker form, sometimes also in the language of the groom and bride. In many weddings, Saptapadi is performed near a fire; and after each of the seven oaths to each other, the groom and bride perform the ritual of agnipradakshinam – walk around the fire, with the end of their garments tied together. The groom usually leads the bride in the walk. The fire is a form of yajna – a vedic ritual where fire is the divine witness (to the marriage). After Saptapadi, the couple are considered husband and wife.
We can organize the Decoration for the different Functions, Meals and Drinks as per your menue,
the Mandwar as you like it and any other requirement you have.